Mercy Bello Abu
President Entrepreneurs Platform initiative (EPI)
Mercy Bello Abu is the Lead Consultant of IHP Consulting Services and a graduate of English and Literary Studies from the Edo State University. She has an MBA from the University of Nigeria, Nsukka and has been involved in entrepreneurship, capacity building, training and personnel development for over twenty (20) years.
With high interest in social issues and a passion to impact and influence her world (especially women), Mercy Bello Abu is the President and Founder of The Entrepreneurs Platform Initiative (EPI). She is also the founder of Hope Inspired Women International Foundation (HIWIF), a Non-Governmental Organization concerned with charity, women empowerment, leadership and capacity building.
She is a member of various professional bodies including the Chartered Institute of Personnel Management (CIPM) and the Nigerian Institute of Public Relations (NIPR).
She is also:
– The Publicity Secretary and an elected council member of Port Harcourt Chamber of Commerce, Industry, Mines and Agriculture (PHCCIMA).
– An appointed Chairman of PHCCIMA Staff Welfare Committee.
– The appointed Chairman on Entertainment and Strategic Planning, (PHCCIMA) International Trade Fair Committee.
– The appointed Coordinator Women International Shipping & Trading Association (WISTA) Nigeria, Rivers State Chapter.
– The Ex-Chairperson of NECA’s (Nigerian Employers Consultative Association) Network of Entrepreneurial Women (NNEW) South-South.
– THE ENTREPRENEUR OF THE YEAR, awarded by the Women on Fire initiative and THE WOMAN OF IMPACT 2018.
She loves watching documentaries and Inspirational stories on TV in her leisure time. She is blissfully married, and blessed with four Wonderful children. She is a God lover and an ordained Deaconess at Just Jesus Assembly where she dedicates her time in the Teenage Ministry passionately moulding young lives.
EPI Social Media platforms
Facebook: Entrepreneurs Platform Initiative
Check us out and follow us to know what is happening in EPI and how you can also impact and influence lives.